We have a new develrelease. grml 0.9-3 is available for beta-testers and grml-developers.
Quoting the main changelog:
* kernel 2.6.20-grml
Notice: not all *extra*, external modules are available yet but
I think the most important ones are there, see
http://dufo.tugraz.at/~prokop/grml-kernel/2.6.20-grml/ for details
* several updates regarding utf8 handling: all known issues should
be resolved now - if you notice any further problems regarding
utf8/language/... please report them!
* grml2hd: support for grub and use of UUID by default
Notice: the grub code is new, there *might* be bugs present
even though I tested it carefully, so don't use it on your
productive environment unless you really want to. :)
* fixed issues known from previous develreleases
* several updates of configuration files
* Does anyone of you suffer from the "timezone problem" with grml?
If so please contact me! Thanks to Jan-Pieter Jacobs we might
have a fix for the problem but I need your feedback.
« previous page
(Page 1 of 1, totaling 1 entries)
next page » Frontpage